THE GEN 2 DIFFERENCE - Our NEW G2 system allows you to install or remove each wheel chock without having to remove any other component on your Bolt It On system. Each wheel chock secures to your crossbar with our comfort grip knob.
Pre-configured tie-down system to securely fasten two dirt bikes or bicycles
This motorcycle tie-down rack system comes pre-configured to securely fasten two dirt bike motorcycles to your Bolt It On system. Make sure to select a crossbar length that is appropriate for your vehicle. Take measurements (see tips below)!
- No drilling required
- Fits all bicycle tires
- Fits all tire widths 1″ – 5 1/2″
- Laser cut
- High grade alloy steel
- Powder coated
- Spring loaded serviceable pull pins
- Comfort grip knobs
- Rust free
- Made In USA
- (1) Crossbar length of your choice
- (2) Leg supports
- (2) Dirt bike wheel chocks - Gen 2
- (2) Quick ties
- (2) 12" J-Hooks
- (2) Comfort knobs
- (2) 1/2" Washers
Note: All kits come standard with our 12" style J-hooks. If you D-rings that do not flip up or a track style D-ring add note in cart.
What to consider when selecting the correct crossbar.
- What is the distance between the inside of my walls?
- Recommended crossbar width should be wall to wall minus 2".
- Do I have wells? If so they must be below 10″ if you plan on extended the bar over them
- For the floor to the bottom of the crossbar is 10″
- If your wheel wells are over 10″ then measure between your wheel wells to determine the correct crossbar length